Mrs. K. Franklin have taught me so many skills that helped me become an Independent student.
I will turn in all of my homework on time and try my best to do them correctly, I will listen to my teachers during class and take notes. I will do all of my projects and turn them on time, and I will do my best to pass all of my classes. I will try my best time not fail in any of my classes.To be successful, you have to set a goal and then do it.So, from now on,I will study for my English class about an hour daily, and review all my notes, and I am pretty sure that's going to help me improve my grades and become an independent student.
I think I need to pay more attention and study more for my English class, because my goal in the future is to become an English teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment